Try a Buy-Kayaks Risk-Free... for 120 days!
We're confident that you'll love our Buy-Kayaks products - so we're putting our money where our mouth is.
Order a Buy-Kayaks today, and you'll get to try it for 120 days from the day you receive your boat, RISK FREE.
If you're not totally happy with your boat, just return it in good condition for a full refund of your purchase price.
- 120 day trial begins on the date the product is delivered.
- Returns will be processed within 30 business days of the receipt of returned products at the Buy-Kayaks warehouse
- Products returned must be:
- Clean. Any dirt, mud, stains or debris on returned products will result in a cleaning fee at the discretion of Buy-Kayaks Boats, Inc.
- Undamaged. Products damaged through abuse, accidents or neglect cannot be returned. Any items found to be damaged will be assessed a repair charge. Buy-Kayaks reserves the right to refuse returns of damaged items.
- In salable condition. Returned items must be resold. Buy-Kayaks Boats, inc. cannot accept returns in less than salable condition.
- Complete with all parts and accessories shipped on the original order. Incomplete orders will receive a partial refund pro-rated at the current retail price of the missing parts.
- Customers returning eligible products will receive a refund for the purchase price of the product, not including any shipping charges, import duty, brokerage or other charges.
- Refunds will be issued by the original payment method
- If the original credit card is expired or cancelled then refunds will be issued by check.
- If original order is more than 120 days old, refund will be issued by check.
- The Buy-Kayaks 120 day trial does not apply to:
- Electric motors and accessories for electric motors
- Honda Gas motors
- Any item listed in the accessory section of our website or catalog as non-returnable.
- Products not purchased directly from Buy-Kayaks Boats Inc., through the SeaEagle.com website or catalog
- Products purchased on eBay.
- Items that are customized in any way, including but not limited to items that are cut to length as per customers specification.
- 120 day trial does not apply if products have been altered or modified in any substantial way, including but not limited to:
- Markings or writing on the hull, unless required by law
- Damage due to customer use or abuse
- Holes drilled for attaching accessories
- Glued on items such as D-rings, handles, Scotty mounting pads, registration numbers.
- Customers wishing to exchange one product for another product under this return policy have the right to do so, paying or receiving a credit for any difference in price. Exchanges do not extend the 120 day trial, which expires 120 days from receipt of the original order.
- 120 Day Trial applies to non-commercial use only. Any commercial use, including but not limited to rental operations, will void the 120 day trial.
- To initiate the return process, call 1-800-748-8066 (domestic orders) or +1-631-731-1701 (exported orders) to obtain an RMA Number
- All items must be shipped within seven (7) days of the issuance of the RMA or the RMA will be considered void.
- Packages without an RMA Number will be refused delivery, or assessed a 15% restocking fee at the sole discretion of Buy-Kayaks Boats, Inc.
- Return freight is the customer's responsibility
- Customers are responsible for packaging products securely and insuring return shipments.
- Customers who refuse delivery of a shipment will be liable for all fees and shipping charges resulting from that refusal.
- Products damaged in return shipment are not the responsibility of Buy-Kayaks Boats, Inc.
- Any claims for products damaged in return freight must be handled by the customer subject to the insurance policy the customer purchased for the return freight.
- For items exported outside the USA, the customer is responsible for all freight, duty, taxes, fees or other charges associated with returning the products back to Port Jefferson, NY. Buy-Kayaks Boats, Inc. will not be responsible for refund of any import duty or local taxes that you paid at the time of your original purchase.